13,5 % Vol
75cl - 6bt original carton.
Intense ruby red
Intense, harmonic and complex. Smell of ripe red berry fruits and delicate roasted notes and spicy tones.
The Baiocco 2020 will reach its full expressive potential beginning in summer 2022, and will maintain its character through 2027 and beyond if properly cellared
Fruity and fresh, a well-bodied and pleasant wine. Very good balance, long at the finish
- Red meat
- Seasoned cheese
Vinified in the bordelaise style with a maceration period of 10 - 12 days at 28°C in stainless-steel tanks. 20 % of the wine is matured in oak casks of 34 to 42 hl, while the other 80 % is aged for over 10 months in 2 or 3 year-old barriques.