Gialdi

Arzo

Ticino DOC Merlot - 2020

Grape variety:
Merlot

Alcohol content:
13,5 % Vol

Service temperature:
16 - 18 °C

75cl - 6bt original carton.

27,50CHF

In stock

SKU: gia-arzo-75
Specifications

Color:
Deep ruby red

Scent:
Complex and intense, with notes of ripe red-berries fruits roasted hints that remind the liquorice, and Menthol notes.

Longevity:
The Arzo 2020 will continue to develop in character through 2030 and beyond if properly cellared.

Taste:
Rich powerful and wellbodied. Fresh and fruity, harmonious with a persistent and balanced finish.

Pairings:

  • Roasts
  • Stewed meet
  • Red meat
  • Hard cheese

Gradation:
13,5% Vol

Temperature:
16 - 18°C

Grape variety:
Merlot

Vinification

Vinified in the traditional method with a maceration period of 14 days at 28 - 30°C in stainless-steel tanks. The wine matured for 15 months in barriques of new French oak (67%), while the rest is placed in one year-old barriques (33%).

Factsheet (PDF - 699 KB)